Welcome to another On Display Monday link party!
Let’s meet all of the lovely ladies who make this party possible!
HOST (me) Brianna @ CraftandRepeat
CO-HOSTS Randi @ Sowdering About
Heather @ Frugal Fit Family
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Danielle @ Snippets of Inspiration
Shannon @ Bella Caiden Shannon is taking a short break from On Display Monday. She hasn’t been feeling well lately and needs the break to focus on her health. She WILL be back SOON though, so make sure to keep following her! I’m sure she would love it if you popped by her blog or Facebook page and gave her some words of encouragement! Get better soon, Shannon!!
All of these ladies are amazing! Please be sure to check out their blogs and thank them for co-hosting. I know I’m thankful to have them as my co-hosts!! Why so many hosts? Well, when you link up on one blog, it will show up on ALL OF THE BLOGS! That’s a lot of extra exposure for you. Also, since there are multiple co-hosts, there will be multiple features each week! Not only will the features be shown on each blog, but they will be posted to all of the Facebook pages, and on our collective Pinterest board. Make sure you stop by next Monday to see if you were featured!
And now onto the fun part… features from last week’s party!!!
1. Heather’s pick: Baby Button Gladiator Sandal Crochet Pattern – Whistle and Ivy
2. Danielle’s pick: Lengthening a Dress: A Tutorial – Mabey She Made It
3. Brianna’s pick: Rosette Wall Decor – It’s Raining Jelly Beans
4. Randi’s pick: Milk Jug Toy Scoop – Crafty Journal
5. Britney’s Pick: Double Dipped Orange Muffins – The Shady Porch
This is my feature pick:
Rosette Wall Decor - It’s Raining Jelly Beans
This homemade vintage wedding decor is absolutely lovely!
Ready to join the party?! Make sure you follow the co-hosts and me via email or Facebook. You’ll be notified of future parties and party features. That just might be you!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
- Add the party button or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. You can find them in my sidebar on the right. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow your co-hosts and me via email or social media. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts.
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing all of the co-hosts and me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.